|   All Languages   
EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   NL   PT   FI   LA   ES   HU   NO   BG   HR   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   SQ   EL   BS   |   FR   SK   IS   ES   NL   HU   RO   PL   SV   NO   RU   FI   SQ   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   BG   LA   EO   SR   BS   TR   EL

Dicionário Inglês-Português

BETA Online Dictionary Portuguese-English: Enter keyword here!
  ÁáÀà...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|New Website|About|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Portugiesisch
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic help needed   Chat and other topics   Dictionary entries   Contribute!  

Portuguese-English Translation Forum

This is the place to post your translation requests in English or Portuguese and to help others with your skills and knowledge. Important: Always give the context of your enquiry!
Search | Guidelines | New Question
Term:
DESPERATE HELP NEEDED FOR FRIEND  
by loumnunn, 2018-06-08, 16:57  like dislike  Spam?  90.221.212....
Hi is there anyone on here that can translate this message my friend has gone to prison and he speaks Portuguese from Portugal. I'm in desperate need of help;

My darling little brother, its going to be OK because whatever happens we'll appeal. You need to get a form NG or write back to me with the name of whatever useless solicitor they gave you and your offences, plea and sentence and I'll fill out the form for you.
Then we'll change your solicitor for mine. I need to know if you're on remand waiting for a trial, or if you've been sentenced.
You can write back to me here. Ask how to do it. But basically you write your reply on this email and they send it to me. That way we can keep in contact.
You do have rights even though you're in prison:
* Your English is terrible so you ALWAYS have the right to ask for a translator. Make sure you understand EVERYTHING.
* Nobody has any right to bully you, harrass you or be racist. The prison MUST protect you against this and DO something about it.
* At any point you can ask for a solicitor. You can also ask to CHANGE your solicitor.
* They MUST give you up to 1 hour outside EVERY DAY, provide you with meals to eat and free access to a doctor whenever you need it.
* You get access to education or work. DON'T work, its pointless. Do an English course. (Basic English literacy skills) and do the OBP (offending behaviour programme).
* Lastly, if you feel depressed or suicidal then you MUST tell someone. If you need support you should be able to talk to a counsellor.

Bruno BE GOOD. Prisons take behaviour VERY seriously. If you are bad you can get extra days added to your sentence, you can still be charged of a crime, and you can end up being locked in your cell for up to 24 days.
 « go back

back to top | home© 2002 - 2024 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Portuguese-English online dictionary (Dicionário Inglês-Português) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement